Saturday, June 9, 2007

Naked Friday Nights

And no, that title isn't just to get your attention. I was walking home from work last night when I decided that I was a bit munchy. I didn't want a meal of any sort (it is close to midnight by the time I get off work, so my choices for food are McDeath, Tim Hortons (blessed 24 hr Tim Hortons) and 7/11.

I decided on a small bag of cheese popcorn. So, to 7/11 we go. I get my popcorn, all is good, and as I walk out of the store, a girl wearing a hoody and panties brushes past me after a girl who looks like she is quickly dressing as she walks off down the street. I raise an eyebrow and think nothing of it until another girl (this one on my right), jumps out of a van and starts yelling after her friends. This girl is wearing toe nail polish, and covering her breasts (because apparently that makes you less naked).

I look at her, shake my head and walk off. As we reach the edge of the parking lot, WD leans over to me and says, "You know all of the kids in that van were naked, eh?" I laugh, and after a few more steps (literally, we had just stepped out of the parking lot), and we see a cop car racing up the hill.

We both turn right around in time to see two guys, wearing shoes strut out of 7/11. WD says loud enough for everyone to hear, "And here come the cops!" The look on their faces when the cop car pulled in to the parking lot and parked behind the van so it couldn't pull out was priceless! LOL The guys, somewhat less cocky (pun intended), try to scurry back into the van. They are not quite quick enough, and the cop dumps them both into the back of the squad car. He doesn't let them get their clothes!

Now, there are still two quickly dressing guys and at least three more naked girls in this van. And because of the wonderful laws of equality that our societies have going on, we wait while a female cop comes to deal with the girls who are so modest that they had to strut around naked in public in the middle of the night (I know why the laws are like that, but some days I think it is really stupid).

Female cop pulls up with the hoody and panties girl already in her car. Cops chat, crowd gathers and then dissipates. First girl comes back to the 7/11 parking lot, sees the cops and walks on by like she doesn't know anyone there. LOL

We finally leave when the first cop looks like he is getting ready to take naked guys 1 & 2 away. We laugh and chat as we walk on home. WD wonders why they were all wearing face paint, and why we never had parties like that when we were teenagers.

Then, we get to the park, and what do you suppose is there? Yup, another van filled with naked teenagers. These ones are dancing around, laughing and taking group pictures.

I, seriously, did not make enough of my teenage years. Can you imagine telling all your friends at school about how you and a bunch of friends all got naked, painted your faces, went to 7/11 and then got arrested? What an awesome story! LOL

--Phae

1 comment:

Skulleigh said...

Sometimes I regret being a Good Girl during my teenage years, I missed out on so much! ;)