Sunday, June 3, 2007

First Post - New Blog

The recent drama at Livejournal has prompted me to start a second blog. This might be where I end up if I do choose to leave LJ in the future.

For now, this can be a mirror journal. With all of the options out there, it may be one of a few - I hope to curb that instinct of *MUST HAVE ALL PRETTIES*. I can't promise anything, though Winking 4

So far, I like this place. I have yet to investigate it's Friend Paging abilities, but if it sucks that way, I can always add this to an LJ syndicated feed before my paid account expires, and use my Flist there. Or at one of the zillions of LJ clones out there. All in all, I am not really worried about losing touch with my friends.

This is the internet. They are never that far away Grin 4

Not a bad first post, eh? LOL

--Phae

7 comments:

Phae said...

oh, my smilies are trapped in MIME BOXES!! ONOEZ!! lol

--Phae

Mrs Maltby said...

I've had my blogger account for years - pre-lj. The lack of friends and community is why I don't use it.

Sonicwylde said...

mimes are scary

Unknown said...

You shouldn't be the first comment to your own blog! LOL

Phae said...

How come? I like me :P

--Phae

Skulleigh said...

Heh, you chose the same theme I did!

Phae said...

I have discovered Blogger's terrible secret ... third party skins!!! I am already addicted! LOL

http://www.blogskins.com/

--Phae